Sunday, November 30, 2008

Seafood Omelet

Every time I visit Baton Rouge, I try to make at least one trip to Louie's Cafe (Louie's Cafe). It is an interesting little cafe near LSU's campus. (209 W State St Baton Rouge, LA) It has one of the best omelets I have ever had, the Seafood Louie. Crawfish, shrimp, and vegetables (squash, zuchinni, onions, a few others) topped with a cream sause. It comes in 2 sizes and I rarely can finish the regular size.







Since finding this 24 hour restaurant years ago, I have tried to find a restaurant here in Birmingham that could compare. I haven't yet but I am still looking. If you know of any that you could recommend, please let me know.

www.scottmcleodphoto.com/

All photos Copyright 2008 Scott McLeod, unauthorized use prohibited
Contact us at scottmcleodphoto@hotmail.com
or at 205-283-2167

No comments:

Post a Comment